You are invited to Deliver Health and Hope to the World!
Project C.U.R.E. was founded in 1987 to help meet the need for medical supplies, equipment and services around the world. Project C.U.R.E. builds sustainable healthcare infrastructure by providing the medical supplies and equipment that medical personnel need to deliver healthcare to their communities. Since its inception, Project C.U.R.E. has delivered medical relief to needy people in more than 120 countries.
We will be sorting medical supplies for those who are in desperate need. This will be a fun, engaging and hands-on experience.
Please use the online registration tool to register for this event.
Also, please keep in mind the following:
-Volunteers are required to wear closed-toe shoes in the warehouse.
-Wear weather-appropriate clothing as it is colder in winters and warmer in summers.
-Please arrive on-time. You will be led by a Volunteer Leader and they will need adequate time to explain to you what will need to be done.
-Our online scheduling system will send an automatic email detailing these requirements three days before your event.
Event Meeting Location:
Project C.U.R.E. 10377 E Geddes Ave Centennial, CO 80112
Instructions for ALL PROJECT CURE VOLUNTEERS: You need to register on the Project Cure/Cervis system via the link below prior to arrival at the warehouse. This is a liability requirement as well as a mechanism for monitoring volunteer hours to assist Project Cure with grant funding and reporting.
Please follow these instructions to register online for this event:
1. Visit the Project C.U.R.E. event registration page: http://cerv.is/m?0076gneSVhH
2. Click on the "Register" button at the bottom of the page.
3. Follow the on screen instructions to access the CERVIS registration system. If this is your first time using the CERVIS online registration system, you will be prompted to create a Volunteer Profile.
4. Once you have successfully signed into the system (or created a profile, if needed) you will automatically be registered for this event and receive a confirmation E-mail.
5. If you would like to register additional individuals for this event, please select their name from the list and enter the code below into the "Event Registration Code" field. Next, click the "Register for selected event" button to complete the additional registration.
Here you will find service opportunities, the accompanying forms, and any hours earned at events.