Please fill out this form ASAP (now).
If you miss two meetings throughout the year, you will be removed from NHS.
- Twitter - follow us @nhs_hrhs
- Remind 101 - sign up now!
Text: @hrnhs15-16 To: 81010
- Website! (If you're reading this, you're probably on it) Bookmark this page by clicking the middle button on Safari (it's a rectangle with an arrow on it) and clicking "Add to Home Screen."
- School Email - This will be our main form of communication with the membership. Please check it regularly.
- Attend meetings! You will receive a warning after you miss one meeting. If you miss two, you're out of NHS.
- You must complete 20 hours of community service. 15 MUST be within National Honor Society (plenty of opportunities will be offered this year) and 5 can be from outside sources. The outside hours can also be overlap from other honor societies.
- Tutor hours - will count towards NHS Hours, but they must be sanctioned by the COUNSELING OFFICE ONLY! A counselor must sign off on them.
- Social Events - one required. Details coming soon.
- You must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.75 or higher.
*We will check grades at the end of each semester.
*If you are a junior and your cumulative GPA falls below 3.75 after 1st semester, you will be put on probation. If it doesn't raise by the end of second semester, you're OUT!
*If you are a senior and your cumulative GPA falls below 3.75 after 1st semester, you're OUT!
- Wear NHS shirts the day of meetings!
Forms and Hours
SENIORS- All hours are due by APRIL 29.
JUNIORS- All hours are due by MAY 13.
Removal from NHS
- officer and advisor board (5 members - leadership team and advisors)
- advisor-only board (only the advisors)